2018 B&O Play System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buyfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the B&O is anything like the system in my previous A4, it will be excellent, for a factory setup. I doubt it will be though. I've never sat in a Ford product with a decent stereo, especially in the higher frequency range.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually dont have my system on because I love listening to all 8 cylinders just ****** the tailpipe...Something GEN2 guys dont understand with that ***** fart of an exhaust. :baby:

Yet the gen 1 people are constantly in here lol.

If it were me I'd just upgrade the highs and lows, call it a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yet the gen 1 people are constantly in here lol.

If it were me I'd just upgrade the highs and lows, call it a day.

So I'm going guess you don't know how a forum works then... Its not that we hang in GEN2 sections and I'll break it down for you. It's when you click on "new posts" (at the top of the page) everyone see's everything. There is no "filter" to get rid of GEN2 posts or GEN1 for that matter. So lets click that "new post" link and see what we get...

10x4qph.jpg

Just as I guessed a mix of posts from all sections. There isn't separate "place" to be in its all mixed. So Jayrod don't think we GEN1 guys just hang and troll GEN2 posts. It's just not the case. Kind of wish there was a separate "forum" But it is what it is. :baby:

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm going guess you don't know how a forum works then... Its not that we hang in GEN2 sections and I'll break it down for you. It's when you click on "new posts" (at the top of the page) everyone see's everything. There is no "filter" to get rid of GEN2 posts or GEN1 for that matter. So lets click that "new post" link and see what we get...

10x4qph.jpg

Just as I guessed a mix of posts from all sections. There isn't separate "place" to be in its all mixed. So Jayrod don't think we GEN1 guys just hang and troll GEN2 posts. It's just not the case. Kind of wish there was a separate "forum" But it is what it is. :baby:

Totally not being a ****, but there is a way to see only the info you want. Click forum in the menu bar, scroll down and select the year truck you wish to see threads on. I always click, Forum, 2017 Raptor, and I never see any info from the Gen 1 guys unless they post to the 2017 pages, FYI

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score

10x4qph.jpg

Lol there is a way sorry you suck at forum.

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally not being a ****, but there is a way to see only the info you want. Click forum in the menu bar, scroll down and select the year truck you wish to see threads on. I always click, Forum, 2017 Raptor, and I never see any info from the Gen 1 guys unless they post to the 2017 pages, FYI

That is called the front page...why scroll through everything when you click one thing and see all the new posts since your last visit. This eliminates all threads you've already read on your last visit. Faster and more efficient.

Last edited:

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score

10x4qph.jpg

And on the far right side you can actually see what subforum on this lovely FRF that it came from. Easy peasy right? Just gotta look at all the info... not what you selectively look at.