New raptor available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary4lesmack

Reaction score
Hi I, I work for a car dealership in southwest Wisconsin, we have a new raptor in stock and available. It is a crew can 802A in the new avalanche color, it does have the Twin panel moonroof, hood graphics package, tailgate appliqué, the heated steering wheel, and the rear heated seats. It is priced at only $2,500 over MSRP! Message me or email me if you are interested! [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_7534.jpg
    IMG_7534.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7535.jpg
    IMG_7535.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 74

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only $2,500 MSRP? That thing won't move until it's MSRP or less.

Les Mack Ford can go **** themselves !! :flipthebird::flipthebird:

lol you may or may not have a point. round here in so cal it is a nice deal. but we are known to be slightly off in perception on what is a good deal.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a fine deal. It'll sell I'm sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hi I, I work for a car dealership in southwest Wisconsin, we have a new raptor in stock and available. It is a crew can 802A in the new avalanche color, it does have the Twin panel moonroof, hood graphics package, tailgate appliqué, the heated steering wheel, and the rear heated seats. It is priced at only $2,500 over MSRP! Message me or email me if you are interested! [email protected]

Hi Gary4lesmack.

Thank you for posting your ad here. FRF membership do appreciate hearing about potential, legitimate deals available.

i will echo many of the comments already posted that your opening offer is a little too spendy, and here’s why.

The internet allows us to shop nationwide and a perusal of the Gen 2 subforum within the last week shows at least 2 MSRP, loaded Raptors available. It’s mid 2017 and it’s possible that you could sell your truck locally and possibly to someone who is a less savvy customer or in the country of California, where Ford dealerships seem to think they’re selling Ferraris... The point is, if you want your internet ad to bear fruit, you’re a little off the mark. Not far, but still off.

There are many lurkers here looking to buy a Raptor, and quite a few of us here are very simply put, not going to pay over MSRP.

Again, thank you for posting.