Vibration In Gas Pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If there is anybody else out there that has had this issue and fixed it by replaceing the exhaust system, definitely let me know.

Which exhaust? I actually want to quiet down the cabin, as I find it way too buzzy at highway speeds - I've turned off fake engine noise

I have a feeling, but no way to prove, that the Borla made Ford Performance exhausts may/hope buzz less

OP
OP
J

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't hold me to this but someone told me to check the parking brake cable near the driver's side leaf spring. If it is rubbing on the spring it can cause vibration in the gas pedal... I assume through vibrating the parking break pedal in that region. Zip tie the cable away from the left spring. Worth a shot for the cost of a zip tie.

I don't have the issue but this is what I was told solved this issue.

Thanks for the response. I saw a similar post and tried this months back to no avail.

warzky74

Reaction score
I also experiencing that issues right now. Just bought 2017 gen2 raptor week ago with 64,000 mileage. Im also planning to bring the truck to ford dealer before I do a tire Balance.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also experiencing that issues right now. Just bought 2017 gen2 raptor week ago with 64,000 mileage. Im also planning to bring the truck to ford dealer before I do a tire Balance.
How worn are the tires? Mine has gradually developed this and I’m pretty sure it’s 4-yr old tires approaching their EOL.

warzky74

Reaction score
Tire is pretty decent but it does’nt sound quiet on street ride. Main concern right now is the pedal vibration and the latest issue I found yesterday was having leak I believe from the plastic oil Pan it is under the plate next to skid plate. Do you guys have any idea why Im having pedal vibration? I dunno why I bought this 17’ instead of the 2019 is my first choice for a used raptor.