2017 RAD events – Area 51, Salton Sea, Mammoth, Pony Express, Black Rock, and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey c3855, I plan on making the Mammoth run. I will be coming from central New York. If you decided on that one, and depending whereabouts you will be leaving from we could link up en route. I'm going to post on some of the east coast FB groups to see if I can find any others. Sure makes long drives a bit more doable.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey c3855, I plan on making the Mammoth run. I will be coming from central New York. If you decided on that one, and depending whereabouts you will be leaving from we could link up en route. I'm going to post on some of the east coast FB groups to see if I can find any others. Sure makes long drives a bit more doable.

I posted all the ROC events to the east coast FB groups I could find. Seeing if we can get some big caravans out.

Not sure what prerunner type group out there I can find to get others to join that are I know not Raptor but just as capable to run.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that you did. I was trying to figure out FB name with FRF name. There is the "Mid-Atlantic Ford Raptor Association" group you could ping as well. Those guys are pretty active.

As far as other prerunner types here in the North East I don't think there are any. Most our off-roading is slow more narrow forest roads and trails. Think Jeeps, and lifted trucks with super swampers. The rednecks like to hit up the muddy fields, but that's about it. Hence me wanting to make nearly a 3,000 mile one way trek out to play and see the sights.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw that you did. I was trying to figure out FB name with FRF name. There is the "Mid-Atlantic Ford Raptor Association" group you could ping as well. Those guys are pretty active.

As far as other prerunner types here in the North East I don't think there are any. Most our off-roading is slow more narrow forest roads and trails. Think Jeeps, and lifted trucks with super swampers. The rednecks like to hit up the muddy fields, but that's about it. Hence me wanting to make nearly a 3,000 mile one way trek out to play and see the sights.

I kind assumed playing in mud only but figured I ask. Hit them up to post events.

As I find more I will let them know. See if we can get a huge group from over there to caravan to a event or tow.

C3855

Reaction score
yeah it looks like mammoth , if i can get outa work... still working it, as far as east coast events, nothing ... except mudding around in random feilds ... *♂️.. i need to move out west.