SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to getting an apportionment setup for my install. Id try it myself but i don't have a good spring compressor..

Whats everyone running for measurements?

Im wanting mine Level or a touch over level.

Is this a good starting point?

Passenger: 1 9/16th
Driver: 1 3/4"

@Raptizzle do you remember your measurements?

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine at those measurements. It is almost an inch taller in the front. I am planning on lowering it down a little because it rides a little stiffer than I want. Also, when I hook up a trailer or load stuff in the bed it is very noticeable.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine at those measurements. It is almost an inch taller in the front. I am planning on lowering it down a little because it rides a little stiffer than I want. Also, when I hook up a trailer or load stuff in the bed it is very noticeable.

Can you re upload somewhere else or type your measurements out?

I tow a little but all under 4k pounds right now until i get deaver springs.

Em1bHlk.png

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts or potential to adding a top seat plate(s) to possibly make driveway adjustments semi doable? In the end, likely still need to get out the spring compressors, but just an idea for next revision.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only took me a few months to get mine on..

Driver: 1.25"
Pass: 1.00"

Raised it about 2"

Tool supplied broke first try with hand pressure..

Very happy with it right now, seems to ride better. Taking it to the sand dunes in a few days for a long weekend..

i-RmHSzjR.jpg

i-KqpMS5Q.jpg

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts or potential to adding a top seat plate(s) to possibly make driveway adjustments semi doable? In the end, likely still need to get out the spring compressors, but just an idea for next revision.

@svc I'm interested to know this too, as I'm about to install mine here in Dallas next week (Mike G at Off the Grid offroad will be doing it for me) and curious if you can adjust if you have the truck up in the air (full droop) to allow for that top portion to spin along with the bottom part of the spring or if spring compressors are going to be needed each time? Any thoughts?