Meet my Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy4eva

Reaction score
I took delivery of my magnetic supercrew 802A with tech pack last thursday i drove it from Dubai to Muscat and really enjoyed the adaptive cruise and lane asist wow what an amazing truck, i miss it already i have taken it to a body shop for ceramic coating and PPF for the front portion, i wont get it back for another 4 days, check out the pics.

Attachments

• Raptor2.jpg
    Raptor2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 242
  • Raptor3.jpg
    Raptor3.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 246
  • Raptor5.jpg
    Raptor5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Raptor7.jpg
    Raptor7.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 254

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took delivery of my magnetic supercrew 802A with tech pack last thursday i drove it from Dubai to Muscat and really enjoyed the adaptive cruise and lane asist wow what an amazing truck, i miss it already i have taken it to a body shop for ceramic coating and PPF for the front portion, i wont get it back for another 4 days, check out the pics.

Nice truck! Mine is the same minus the tailgate appliqué. Where did you get your front license plate mount? That's where I want to install mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

max_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck

Enjoy it Bro

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Nice truck! Mine is the same minus the tailgate appliqué. Where did you get your front license plate mount? That's where I want to install mine.

Dealer installed

9ce5c782a99c13ad1d993918ef050989.jpg

OP
OP
B

bigboy4eva

Reaction score

It came like that from the dealer bro

OP
OP
B

bigboy4eva

Reaction score
Well the GCC raptors also didnt come with the applique but we found a way around that.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking truck. Magnetic with the tailgate appliqué looks sharp.

Which fog/driving lights did you put in the bumper pods?

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my plate based on that graphic, which was referenced in another thread a while back. This position allowed me to install my Baja Designs Onx6 light bar behind the lower grill.

Attachments

• DSC_7735.JPG SM.jpg
    DSC_7735.JPG SM.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 187