Decker Boy's Medical Expenses Fund Raising Raffle Event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SO sorry for the delay guys and gals. It has been NUTS around here with trucks in the shop. Good problem to have, but it has taken me into the late evening hours every night.

That being said, below are the current entrants for the AMSOIL Maintenance Package drawing. I will do the drawing now.

Joe Bo
Joe Bo
Joe Bo
Joe Bo
FarFromStock
FarFromStock
FarFromStock
FarFromStock
FarFromStock
Trick_Raptor
Trick_Raptor
Trick_Raptor
Trick_Raptor
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Joe Clugston
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Christopher Coyel
Jack Hetrick
Jack Hetrick
Jack Hetrick
Jack Hetrick
Sharpertouch
Sharpertouch
Aaron
Aaron
Yukon Joe
Yukon Joe
Yukon Joe
Yukon Joe
Yukon Joe
Fred Stipkovits
Fred Stipkovits
Fred Stipkovits
Fred Stipkovits
Kitteh
Kitteh
Kitteh
Kitteh
Kitteh
Kitteh
Kitteh
Kitteh
Kitteh
Kitteh
Kitteh
Humvee21
Humvee21

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

AND the WINNER IS! @Trick_Raptor

You can view the results of the raffle drawing below:
http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=50144

I will announce the next raffle prize later this afternoon.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I had a free minute to drop in. I have been truly humbled by the support that we have received from the Raptor community. Seth is home and doing really, really well, but still requires frequent trips to the hospital for doctor's visits and tests. Joel is in his second round of chemo and will go to transplant next month. Thanks again for thinking of me and my family.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I had a free minute to drop in. I have been truly humbled by the support that we have received from the Raptor community. Seth is home and doing really, really well, but still requires frequent trips to the hospital for doctor's visits and tests. Joel is in his second round of chemo and will go to transplant next month. Thanks again for thinking of me and my family.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

That's one thing about this place, we take care of our own. Get your kiddos healthy again. We got your back.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEXT UP on the raffle item agenda, a Pedal Commander throttle response controller. Offered by @Pedal Commander, this one will run for two days. If you already have a Pedal Commander on your Raptor, then you can win one for your other vehicle since most of you have more than one. No matter what, it is a great opportunity to win an awesome product for a very minimal donation. Entries are $5 each, donate for as many entries as you like. But make sure to mention the FRF Raffle in the comments when making your donation so that we have a way to contact you to include your entries.

MAKE YOUR DONATION HERE

pedal_commander_9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.