RPG Leveling Kit Installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2403_zpssg3lp4vm.jpg

Basically this is how much you have to take off. line up with that bottom bolt and work your way up in a slight angle. What i did after is clean up the area smooth all the edges and im thinking of making a new little bracket for the bottom of the fender liner. (doesn't really move but i figured why not) after that i got a can of bed liner paint and sprayed the area a few times over. No one has noticed t as of yet. Hope this helps.
Uhhh. OMG. Wrong offset man, you should not have had to take that much off.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
If I was a prospective Raptor owner a few years from now and I saw some hacked up shit like that, I'd tell the guy "ok thanks for your time"...:lol2:

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_2403_zpssg3lp4vm.jpg

Basically this is how much you have to take off. line up with that bottom bolt and work your way up in a slight angle. What i did after is clean up the area smooth all the edges and im thinking of making a new little bracket for the bottom of the fender liner. (doesn't really move but i figured why not) after that i got a can of bed liner paint and sprayed the area a few times over. No one has noticed t as of yet. Hope this helps.

That is some pretty drastic surgery. I hope you cleaned it up some. Looks like a bit of a hack job in the pics.

OP
OP
K

kenny_velos

Reaction score
If I was a prospective Raptor owner a few years from now and I saw some hacked up shit like that, I'd tell the guy "ok thanks for your time"...:lol2:

imagine... the structural integrity, aerodynamics and over all performance of the truck must have gone out the window by taking off some plastics and foam. The horror. In any case that was BEFORE cleaning up the area and purely to show the other member how it will look while he is modifying it. No use sending him a completed picture as it wouldn't give him an accurate idea.

OP
OP
K

kenny_velos

Reaction score
That is some pretty drastic surgery. I hope you cleaned it up some. Looks like a bit of a hack job in the pics.

Yes i did. All the edges are now smooth and the surface repainted. Ill get some pics at some point and share them. The pics i posted was in the middle of my project.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes i did. All the edges are now smooth and the surface repainted. Ill get some pics at some point and share them. The pics i posted was in the middle of my project.
Sometimes there's no going back from all in.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for your pic. It really shows what all needs to come off.

Do you think I could remove the inner liner, do all that cutting then reinstall the liner and pull it back with a zip tie or screw to cover everything thats cut?