How many miles so far?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piranharaptor

Reaction score
I tried searching but guess im not smart enough to do it correctly.
I have about 1800 on mine and im about to get oil change. no issues so far. I am planning a family trip in a couple of months and will be going 2500-3000 miles. Just wondering about others with much higher milage. Any issues (we always read about problems...Im just looking for some positive experiences with high mileage).
Thanks in advance

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just rolled over 9,400 miles on mine since picking it up on 12/22/16. No issues to date on mine. Got the LOF done and Tires rotated at 7,000.

Only thing on my "Warranty To Do" List for the dealership is the front driver's side fender flare comes out of it's mounts slightly sometimes, and shows a slight (1/8") gap. I just push it back in and it's good for another week or so until it scoots out again.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just shy of 5,000, no issues at all. A ton of polishing as its POLLEN SEASON and Jenny is Black!!!!!

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5K miles since January, including a trip to FL. Other than the dealer replacing a wastegate actuator that stuck, no issues.