Any vendors running sales on front bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It finally happened... I always knew one day my truck was going to get hit by a bad driver. They took out my front bumper and I am looking at my options to replace it. I'd like to go with a minimalist design with winch mount. I don't plan on adding lights soon so has to look good without lights. I'm not sure how much insurance will cover yet but I'm just trying to get an idea what my options are. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We are having our TRR Sponsorship Sale. We are running a sale on any and all bumpers.
I assume you are wanting a non-cut frame horn bumper?

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Rick, yes looking for no cut. Can you send me some pricing for options with winch mount?

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It finally happened... I always knew one day my truck was going to get hit by a bad driver. They took out my front bumper and I am looking at my options to replace it. I'd like to go with a minimalist design with winch mount. I don't plan on adding lights soon so has to look good without lights. I'm not sure how much insurance will cover yet but I'm just trying to get an idea what my options are. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Any interest in buying used?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely interested. What do you have?

I have an ADD Race Series R, front and rear if you're interested. It does have a lot of Rigid lights though. And a Recon 10.k winch with synthetic cable. All the lights are Rigids. The D2s on the front and in the rear bumper are all hyper spot pattern. The flush mounts and 4 inch bars are flood pattern.7bf169c2408728ab9cec3cdcfe7aa1e7.jpg04ab7c60fbfa8dbcb5814500c5537ed3.jpgd0d38b354fdd300d71eb876c5cbf1323.jpg7d5da56d70bb096a08c4ae26003a0105.jpg

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an ADD Race Series R, front and rear if you're interested. It does have a lot of Rigid lights though. And a Recon 10.k winch with synthetic cable. All the lights are Rigids. The D2s on the front and in the rear bumper are all hyper spot pattern. The flush mounts and 4 inch bars are flood pattern.

Those look awesome. How much are you asking for the whole thing? Would you be willing to sell without the lights?

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome. How much are you asking for the whole thing? Would you be willing to sell without the lights?
Front and rear together or just the front? I can sell without the lights if you like.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Front and rear together or just the front? I can sell without the lights if you like.

Front and rear together. How much without the lights?

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front and rear together. How much without the lights?

What do say to $3500? And that's with the winch and the lower side lights since there are cutouts. I figured it would look weird without them.