TRR17 May 18-21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nathin93

Reaction score
Is your truck stock? Seen busted knuckles and tie rods but depends on how you drive it. I carry two IWE's, PS Pump and fluids. Is this your first time to TRR?

Oh no it's not stock. Started as a lariat. And it's my second event, I went to raptoberfest last october, I'm the guy who tried to fly... This is my first time going down to Blackwell.

D

Deleted member 12951

Oh no it's not stock. Started as a lariat. And it's my second event, I went to raptoberfest last october, I'm the guy who tried to fly... This is my first time going down to Blackwell.

Gotcha. Yeah remember seeing it there, just didn't meet but saw the pictures. Heard you did a little damage after that one. My jumping days are over, I jumped at Raptoberfest myself and ended up replacing a frame after all said and done.

Stop by the Freedom Motorsports booth, name is Rick.

nathin93

Reaction score
Gotcha. Yeah remember seeing it there, just didn't meet but saw the pictures. Heard you did a little damage after that one. My jumping days are over, I jumped at Raptoberfest myself and ended up replacing a frame after all said and done.

Stop by the Freedom Motorsports booth, name is Rick.

Yeah, it broke my fiberglass fenders and valence and my washer tank got a hole in it, but that's about it, surprisingly. Got really lucky. I guess it was a happy accident though, got a pretty awesome video and found a reason to buy more parts lol. And I'll for sure stop by and say hey!

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha ha, I remember you. How fast did you hit that? You caught some serious air!!

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I would be more excited if I were going. Have fun and hit a jump for me. Post pics after too.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish y'all were going, your gonna miss all the fun!
Yeah but we'll still be having fun. We'll be at Disney in Orlando having our 13th anniversary and are doing a vow renewal. Have fun guys and be safe.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"