2017 3.5L Raptor! In The House!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the shit did this truck make 415rwhp after 2000 miles! Not doubting your dyno, I'm just blown away at the power this truck is putting down. Mine did seem to feel stronger as I went, now with 6k miles it runs strong.

Anyway those tuned numbers are impressive. 477 rwhp and 575 rwtq is no joke. Do you think final numbers will be over 500 rwhp ?

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So hyped! I am really beginning to hate the stock mapping. Normal mode is a dog, 10th gear at 40 mph, and that ******* rpm hang in sport mode is retarded.

I can't wait for my tune and to never use the stupid modes again!

Looks like AFE is predicting intaker shipment late april as well! The truck should be breathing a lot better by the end of next month!

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Currently awaiting a software release from SCT. As it currently sits we have the following tunes completed and ready for release.

87 Performance/Off-Road
91 Performance/Off-Road
93 Performance/Off-Road
87 Daily Street
91 Daily Street
93 Daily Street

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's awesome! Thanks, I appreciate the update. I am really excited to wake this truck up!

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see the 5 Star Tuning is a vendor at the Texas Raptor Run next week. Are you guys planning to tune trucks while onsite?

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see the 5 Star Tuning is a vendor at the Texas Raptor Run next week. Are you guys planning to tune trucks while onsite?

MJslasherADMIN, we do plan on tuning vehicles while at the event for Gen 1 and Gen 2. We will have time slots available at the event to ensure we can spend enough time with each owner to get their feedback on their desired tune outcome. We will also be running special pricing for all those in attendance.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

In other updates, SCT/Bully Dog still has no updates to when their 2017 support will be available other than "soon" but have not given a definitive timetable. HP has released support for the 2017 3.5L applications. We will begin shipping our tunes/devices for HP this Friday. These units do allow for complete tuning of the engine and trans.

http://5startuning.com/product/2017-f150-3-5l-eb-raptor-hp-tuner-n-gauge/

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MJslasherADMIN, we do plan on tuning vehicles while at the event for Gen 1 and Gen 2. We will have time slots available at the event to ensure we can spend enough time with each owner to get their feedback on their desired tune outcome. We will also be running special pricing for all those in attendance.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

In other updates, SCT/Bully Dog still has no updates to when their 2017 support will be available other than "soon" but have not given a definitive timetable. HP has released support for the 2017 3.5L applications. We will begin shipping our tunes/devices for HP this Friday. These units do allow for complete tuning of the engine and trans.

http://5startuning.com/product/2017...ge-choice-5-star-custom-tunes-shipping-51217/

Awww man... Still waiting patiently!!!! Hopefully soon is soon!

AFE bumped their ship date on intakes from 4-28 to 5-9 to now 5-12 :supergay:

Last edited:

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score

edit: your link is bad

They bumped mine to 5-15...[emoji1361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

edit: your link is bad

xrocket21, updated the link. Ready for aFe to begin shipping as well...

Will have more information on SCT shortly. If they don't have a timetable in line with a quick release we will have some alternative options for tuning your vehicle.