Raptor wiring project 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice write up @sj-CHI.
Are you happy with the strobe feature you've built in? Anything you'd do different?

Need to pay up a pic of your truck!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You did a great job. It takes a lot of knowledge, skill, patience and small hands. Yours looks looks well planned out and looks great. If anyone thinks this is beyond their means I sell custom solution as well as a number of stock kits. check out my website at LVJMOTORSPORTS.COM or my face book at LVJ Motorsports.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just found this post - thanks to the OP for your nice work and for sharing your info and pics!

All, where are you buying waterproof connectors? I've been all over Amazon (seems to only have cheap Chinese parts) and the internet. I'd like Deutsch or Weather Pack or TE's connectors - looking for quality waterproof connectors - any online sources you can suggest?

Mikerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found this post - thanks to the OP for your nice work and for sharing your info and pics!

All, where are you buying waterproof connectors? I've been all over Amazon (seems to only have cheap Chinese parts) and the internet. I'd like Deutsch or Weather Pack or TE's connectors - looking for quality waterproof connectors - any online sources you can suggest?

I have had good luck with del city for connectors and wiring supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sj-CHI

sj-CHI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had good luck with del city for connectors and wiring supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Waytek for most of my connectors and supplies. Minnesota based company and stuff usually ships right away.

Recently pulled my setup out to shorten accessory wires (clean up) and all the connectors are holding up great.

ae0e439ef818daa425c528fdbdb6dc0c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk