What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up from Vehicle Processing, became the official Hawaii Replacement Raptor for @badm0t0rfinger View attachment 88034

Bro, Do you even offroad? Wanna be islander. LOL

Seriously though congrats on the pick up. It always sucks waiting for the ride on a PCS move.

Did they hit you for a surcharge due to the Raptors size? I got nailed for extra on the Xterra the last time I had to ship a vehicle.

BajaTaxi

IG @the_baja_taxi
Reaction score

Seriously though congrats on the pick up. It always sucks waiting for the ride on a PCS move.

Did they hit you for a surcharge due to the Raptors size? I got nailed for extra on the Xterra the last time I had to ship a vehicle.

$286

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing you didn't go long travel. Ha ha, they would've got you even more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked it up from Vehicle Processing, became the official Hawaii Replacement Raptor for @badm0t0rfinger View attachment 88034

I had it, you got it.

Plenty of places to offroad.

They tried playing some fucky shit on me and claiming that my truck was oversized due to modifications blah blah blah and I proved to them its stock.