GEN 1 System Reset and Custom Tune Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC87

Reaction score
Here is my situation. I replaced the front and rear cameras on my truck. The truck is also modified and tuned by Hennessey (yeah, yeah, I know...). Anyway the dealer needs to reset the system. They are saying that the way they reset it, is by connecting to the PCM and from there it proceeds to reset the WHOLE system. In the technician's experience this will delete any custom tune. Is there any way around this to just reset the BCM so the cameras can reset, because currently when I put the truck in reverse it will show the front camera. The dealership near me has very minimal experience with Raptors unfortunately.

As an added note, my truck also has the Nav-TV system installed. I think it's not completely installed because I have a whole box of parts from the previous owner. I haven't tore the dash apart to see what's up. We will see if this is adding issues to the system.

Also I apologize for my ignorance. I'm still getting to know this truck, as well as a NEW vehicle. I'm used to working on my 86 Camaro.