Gen 2 Ingot Silver thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a few pictures of my Ingot Silver SCREW. First time uploading from Tapatalk so hopefully they'll show up.

3c2da2cfb52f16e20bebffc07ec0195f.jpg

82eca820053f464c9bac8db637293123.jpg

7093f8764f24e60fd52ba67d36a49b5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks sharp
Makes my 2013 ingot silver look old[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JJC

Reaction score
Just called Ford Performance - bed liner being installed now, then awaits transport to dealer.
ETA 5/13-5/19.
Ingot Sliver with all options except CF (had to drop), stickers, moon roof.
I sold my MB SL550 - a bit anxious now since I've never owned or driven a truck.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just called Ford Performance - bed liner being installed now, then awaits transport to dealer.
ETA 5/13-5/19.
I sold my MB SL550 - a bit anxious now since I've never owned or driven a truck.

Do yourself a favor and go down and test drive an regular F150 and then you will be happier going "up" to the Raptor vs. "down" from the SL. :biggrin:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ETA 5/13-5/19.

Whoa, that will feel different for sure! But I'm sure you'll love it! It has a very special, unique feel to it. I drove mine home late last night for the first time....and young kids were acting even more crazy around it than even my '16 C7 Z51, swerving all over the road, roaring their engines at stoplights, trying to get me to race. Sorry young dudes, she's going to get a bit of a break in before the legs really get stretched. Anyway, point is the truck seems to illicit a large emotional response from other motorists, especially the hormonally high high schoolers.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iPhone pics, so nothing fancy, and the truck isn't even clean, but I'm enjoying it!
And.......I see the photos are not oriented correctly again. Would love to come back and edit them if possible....

Attachments

• IMG_1514.jpg
    IMG_1514.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_1511.jpg
    IMG_1511.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1472.jpg
    IMG_1472.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 199

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
iPhone pics, so nothing fancy, and the truck isn't even clean, but I'm enjoying it!

And.......I see the photos are not oriented correctly again. Would love to come back and edit them if possible....

Looks awesome. In terms of outer appearance mine will look just like that. I noticed that the front of the truck already has holes for the license plate. Did that come pre-drilled or did you or dealer do that?

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. In terms of outer appearance mine will look just like that. I noticed that the front of the truck already has holes for the license plate. Did that come pre-drilled or did you or dealer do that?

I'm thinking it came from the factory like that since my salesguy grabbed a plastic package that contained the mounting goodies--he was heading to have it installed. I said, "Hold up. I'll take that package....". I threw it under my rear seat, where it will live the rest of its life.

EDITED--Yep, came from the factory with those pre-drilled holes. I went back and sourced a photo from just a couple of minutes after it was backed out off the transporter truck.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free