SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First install is set for 9 am tomorrow to confirm fitment before shipping and take final install pics! These will be well worth the wait!

Thanks

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First install is set for 9 am tomorrow to confirm fitment before shipping and take final install pics! These will be well worth the wait!

Thanks

Will you guys have the CAS system in stock at some point soon? I'm interested in buying it and I'm planning on coming down to your shop to get it installed as well (while I find reasons to spend more money on others parts [emoji23] ).
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will you guys have the CAS system in stock at some point soon? I'm interested in buying it and I'm planning on coming down to your shop to get it installed as well (while I find reasons to spend more money on others parts [emoji23] ).
Thank you

We are shipping out close to 100 kits in the next week. We realize these are going to be popular so we have made the decision to do our best to keep them in stock and ready to ship that day. We currently are building about 200 more kits for the next batch and will keep the ball rolling after that.

Thanks for the question and please give us a call to get you squared away.

Jarrett

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are shipping out close to 100 kits in the next week. We realize these are going to be popular so we have made the decision to do our best to keep them in stock and ready to ship that day. We currently are building about 200 more kits for the next batch and will keep the ball rolling after that.

Thanks for the question and please give us a call to get you squared away.

Jarrett

Thanks Jarrett. I'll give you a call next week to make a plan.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alright, we are good to go with he kits. Did two installs today, they fit perfect and are ready to start shipping on Monday and Tuesday. Here are some pics from todays installs.
We made some changes to the production versions of the CAS system, so the measurements are a bit different from the prototype. It looks like if you add 1-9/16th of an inch you will get right over 2" of front ride height. This was a Supercrew with stock bumper.

When you receive your kit, you will receive the following in the box.

1. Custom SVCOFFROAD spanner wrench
2. Custom SVCOFFROAD Schrader Valve with custom etched SVC cap
3. 2x Hard Anodized Threaded Bodies
4. 2x Blue Anodized Jam Nut
5. 2x Spring Perch
6. Detailed Step by Step instructions of how to perform the install.

20170421_150209.jpg
20170421_150115.jpg

Stock Height

20170421_130753.jpg

1-9/16ths of preload

20170421_150059.jpg

Here is one that we did this morning with a blue lock ring vs. black ring.

20170421_120338.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC CAS System

SVC CAS System

Well went to SVC this morning to have the CAS System installed.

First I want to say that from the owner to the workers that everyone there is way cool and really knows what they are doing.

Ok that being said the CAS system is amazing, looks great and you have the ability to adjust your truck perfectly. Its a very impressive design.

I'm very happy :biggrin:

Going to take better pics this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 197
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SVC CAS System

Well went to SVC this morning to have the CAS System installed.

First I want to say that from the owner to the workers that everyone there is way cool and really knows what they are doing.

Ok that being said the CAS system is amazing, looks great and you have the ability to adjust your truck perfectly. Its a very impressive design.

I'm very happy :biggrin:

Going to take better pics this weekend.

Lee ,

Great meeting you today! Glad you were able to make it down on such short notice. Truck looks awesome !!

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ETA to my door, Friday! Hopefully I can install this weekend, if not it will be next weekend. Will the instructions come with different preload values to approximate lift? You have the 2" listed above, not sure I want that much and I am a SCAB but with some additional weight from my skids. I really need to get a set of race scales....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine says eta Monday. So
It'll be 2 weeks after when I can finally install. Freaking work open houses