Resurection!! Bringing a totaled Raptor back from the dead!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!!

IDLE ISSUE SOLVED!!!

View attachment 87459

View attachment 87460

View attachment 87461

View attachment 87462

in the last picture you can see where the ear broke off during the accident and had to be reattached via JB WELD.

It holds fine, but it is also where the crank position sensor mounts. The repair moved the mounting position ever so slightly, and was keeping the crank

position sensor from reading the tone ring at low RPM's.

I ended up grinding about 1/16th inch of the ear off with a grinder , to push the sensor fully into its seat.

once I was comfortable it was seated correctly I replaced the intake, fuel rail, throttle body, ect...and she ran perfectly!!!!

Thanks to all who helped with ideas and feedback!!!

Now on to the power steering......

Good deal. Glad to hear you got it sorted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tordesil

Reaction score
Love this Build! I've been following since the first post, can't wait for the final outcome. It will sure be an excelent feeling! Keep it up!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did you find that crack? Nice job.
This truck was hit very hard to have all the substantial damage you've found. Do you know any details of the accident?

The truck is looking great. Looks like you're still in the market for a lower valence and front grill.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )