Gen 2 Ingot Silver thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are no gen 2 pics in the silver thread in the gallery sub-forum. Hoping we can start one here. I'm hopefully getting my ingot silver SCREW next Friday and would love to see pics of other builds. Post 'em up!

Sent from my HiBook pro using Tapatalk

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are no gen 2 pics in the silver thread in the gallery sub-forum. Hoping we can start one here. I'm hopefully getting my ingot silver SCREW next Friday and would love to see pics of other builds. Post 'em up!

Ingot Silver SCREW coming next Saturday for me--hope to be able to post here!

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had my Ingot Silver SCAB paint corrected and ceramic coated. Will post some pics when I receive them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duke92

Reaction score
Subscribed. I am number one on allocation list for 2018-- hope to order next month. Planning Ingot Silver Screw 802a. Waiting to see what (if any) changes are in for 2018.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha. You order the Z06 yet??

No...:-| ......I got busy with a couple of other projects, C3 rebuilds. I'm leaning towards picking up a stock unit at my dealer. Roads are still in such terrible shape around these parts--I haven't even driven my Z51 yet because of it, well save for down a short stretch of road; still sitting at below 1,000 miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free