Where to get a deal on a 2017 Raptor in central and northern CA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Toadster:

1)Did you first have to drive to Colorado to order your Raptor or were you able to do this via a phone?

2)I appreciate the information that you had already given me. Thank you!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1. Ordered the truck with CA emissions - specific line item. Also another item was that the truck was to be registered in CA but ordered from another state.

2. 50-state legal as per #1

3. Exactly why I ordered out of state, saved $28k [emoji1303]

You also have to weigh the vehicle and SMOG it even though it's new... dumb.

Now sign up for this since you have your truck finally Area 51

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
What was the name of the dealer you had ordered your raptor from in western Colorado? Also was the $28K that you had saved just in the CA dealer additional mark-up or did the Colorado dealer also give you a price somewhat off of the MSRP?

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Toadster:

1)What was the name of the dealer you ordered your Raptor from in western Colorado?

2)Was the $28K that you had saved just in the amount of the added dealer mark-up in CA or did the dealer also give you somewhat of a discount off of the MSRP?

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toadster:

1)What was the name of the dealer you ordered your Raptor from in western Colorado?

2)Was the $28K that you had saved just in the amount of the added dealer mark-up in CA or did the dealer also give you somewhat of a discount off of the MSRP?

Western Slope Auto - I was lucky enough to get an allocation from another member on here... they had 7

Local dealer wanted $30k markup - so I payed for 2 plane tickets and gas home... more like I saved $29k [emoji23]

DRAGONFLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put a deposit $1,000 down for a 2018 Raptor at Fairfield Ford, N. California the mark up is $5,000 over MSRP which is the best price I've found most are asking $15,000 to $25,000 over MSRP. I tried calling out of state dealers but they want $5,000 to $10,000 over.I will bite the bullet and pay the $5,000 markup locally. The 2018 allocations will fill up fast, call them if you can put up with giving away a Hawaii vacation equivalent, I did.

aizdaman

Reaction score
I put an order through Santos Ford in Los Banos and Jeff gave me a good deal there. Its worth reaching out to him to see if they have any allocations left.