Apple Car Play

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbsc

Reaction score
Has anybody had issues getting Apple Car play to start. I have tried multiple USB ports, cords, called Sync no help there and different i phones. I can not get the start up screen. Am i missing something? Thanks!

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Has anybody had issues getting Apple Car play to start. I have tried multiple USB ports, cords, called Sync no help there and different i phones. I can not get the start up screen. Am i missing something? Thanks!

I just plugged my phone in it asked if I wanted to use car play I accepted and it was up and running.... maybe connect to wifi and try updating sync3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I wonder if you hit deny on accident for the first time and it won't pop back up now. In settings can you remove your phone from the system and connect as new?

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

I tried that and it did not work. Thanks for response.

Try this...

Go to settings, on page two there is car play preferences. Click your phone and make sure it's on "enable" if that does t work. Go back to that screen and hit delete. Then plug your phone in and it'll pop up if you accept to use car play. I'll post a pic of that screen below. Hope this works. Make sure to use USB also.

9d31894b501a8e3ec4ca3134d2d1d736.jpg

OP
OP
A

ajbsc

Reaction score
Thanks for help. Finally got it working. On the iPhone under settings, general there is a "restrictions" make sure this is turned on and that apple car play is turned on which is green.