Black out lights behind the grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the Rigid industries midnight editions. It sounds like it might be what you want.

LED Lighting | Rigid Industries[0]=field_product_family%3a5146

I'm told the 40" won't fit so it would be down to the 30". If someone made a bolt on setup for it I probably would give it a go, but it's hard to turn down the dual 40" bolt on kit for $575 from M&R.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks terrific!

But be aware of your state's laws if you are tempted to run those lights on the road/street/highway. In the state of Nevada, for example, you can only have two pair of illuminated white light sources pointing forward. I was advised of that by a patrol sergeant of my acquaintance, and he was reacting to four 5 watt LED marker lights I had in my lower grill. So, I swapped them out for amber ones.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Piling on to what Ruger just posted, it’s not just using them sometimes, in some states having them mounted is enough for a citation for an equipment violation.

I’m not lighting up my behind the grill bar LEDs on the road, and in most cases, cops are completely uninterested in equipment violations, unless under certain conditions. Nevertheless, you need to be prepared for it.