2017 M&R Ford Raptor Gen2 Dual 40" kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How many amps does it draw and does it include wiring to get it to the Aux wires? Assume it takes a 15 amp aux switch?

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's 12 amps and you would need to extend the wire. We don't know of you will be using 1 or 2 switches so wiring is up to the customer

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets say I buy the package but choose not to do the install...Do you know of any outfits in Chicagoland that could trusted to get it right at a fair price?

*Might be a stupid question.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not really. My hopes are to make great colored instructions so any stereo shop can do it with few hour labor

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We can make that happen on a custom order

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Wouldn't work. Our lights are super slim and clear all obstacles bind the grill like the shutters. That's the main reason how we were able to squeeze 40" width light bar without cutting or trimming anything.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Are you guys going to sell those single row bars separate of the kit? If so, shoot me a message with some prices would ya?