GEN 2 Does anyone have the new Avalanche Grey in Nevada??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jestassi22

Reaction score
Looking for someone who has the new avalanche grey raptor in Nevada. I want to see the color before I order it. Anyone? I am located in Minden/ Carson City area. Let me know guys. Thanks

Vikingrl

Reaction score
I was so nervous about the avalanche and my husband was already looking into wrapping it before we even received it. It was all we could find at a decent price tho so we went for it. My husband and I are both in love with the color. It's a amazing color and everyone that has seen it loves it also. You won't regret it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was so nervous about the avalanche and my husband was already looking into wrapping it before we even received it. It was all we could find at a decent price tho so we went for it. My husband and I are both in love with the color. It's a amazing color and everyone that has seen it loves it also. You won't regret it

X2, everyone loves the color and always ask me what the color is called.

kj71109

Reaction score
Definitely try and see it in person. I was completely set on Avalanche Grey until I seen it on a sunny day. It just looked like a washed out white. I think it is a stunning color on cloudy or overcast days, but lightning blue won me over after seeing it in person. Very dynamic in sunlight and cloudy days. Hopefully someone close has one for you to see.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for someone who has the new avalanche grey raptor in Nevada. I want to see the color before I order it. Anyone? I am located in Minden/ Carson City area. Let me know guys. Thanks

I've seen one driving around Reno a lot lately. It's actually the only GEN 2 I've seen in the area.

Where are you buying yours? I'm gonna order MY2018 but the dealers have been a little out of control around here.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have only seen the avalanche grey in pictures, not in person yet, but i wish mine was that color instead of blue. Oh well...

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Same here, even after seeing it on a GT350 I didn't know if I'd like it on the truck. I was talking with a shop to wrap it battleship gray or some kind of matte metallic... then it got here and I ended up loving it.

It sounds like it's gone for next year, to be replaced with Leadfoot Gray, so if you can find one it should be pretty unique.

This is the most realistic photo I have of it vs white in the sun, this color is so hard to photograph. The driver's side mirror vs the shop door is pretty accurate.

CRTJaPs.jpg