Sync Ford Svt Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lozivka

Reaction score
good afternoon! I apologize for my English (gives Google)
help to solve a problem on the Sync updating on Ford Raptor svt of 2011.
essence such is, I downloaded from the official site of Ford updating under the car (using VIN) unpacked it installed on Usb (formatted in Fat 32) in Usb a nest on the started car, and updating doesn't begin. I tried many times and all but everything is ineffectual = (I can what not so I do that?? help who knows! I will also wait for the answer from thanks

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@lozivka, Assuming you have the Nav Voice.
If not your files are a little different but the process should be the same.

Maybe this will help;

First make sure you run a "Vehicle Health Report" (if you can)
And if your Ford Owners webpage is asking to run a Version Checker, you may need to do that first as well.

You do need to install all the files and the folder after unzipping made that new folder, then select all and copy to the empty USB.

sync2.jpg

Not the Folder in the left column, only everything in the right window pane.
In "Windows Explorer" go to Tools/Folder Options then to "View" and select Show Hidden Folders, Files and Drives.

Sync.JPG

Hope this helps.

More info here: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/sync-update-v4-4-a-42006/index3.html#post1047203

Last edited:

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will need to go to the dealer and have them update via obd. Also see my bluetooth connection topic in gen 1 section for solving sync bluetooth prob

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will need to go to the dealer and have them update via obd. Also see my bluetooth connection topic in gen 1 section for solving sync bluetooth prob

If you do a Master reset and do all the instruction correctly.
You will not need to go to the dealer. Unless you have other issues.