Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We all know the part numbers

What we're saying is that they are all sold out nationwide with no insight if/when Ford will refill

I'll take a list of the part numbers for all the components if you have them handy.... Someday they might be available. Not sure why CF was such a fail... seems pretty simple really.

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO, I think there is/was issues with a part of the CF package. It seems like guys have been able to order sperately through FP, every part except the door panels.

Seems logical that the one part of the CF package that no one has been able to get sperately is also the thing that is keeping most orders with CF from getting filled.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be happy with just a CF gear shifter.... Anyone know if they are available and how much they cost?

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to Fordparts.com. Once you find what you're looking (I don't have part#s), it'll ask you to choose a dealer. Seems like price varies by dealer. I believe MSRP is @$450 but dealer price @$390, IIRC.

It looks they're available now. Last time I checked before my order got pulled a few weeks ago with CF, I considered dropping CF and going this route and the shifter was not available.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks awesome... Can't believe it's only $62 for that! Can you describe the process to change it? Thought i've seen pictures where it looked like a ton of work.

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a complete list of Ford CF part numbers. In doing search I only come up with these.

Handle Assembly
Part Number: HL3Z-7213-HA

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504339-AC

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504608-AC

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

That looks awesome... Can't believe it's only $62 for that! Can you describe the process to change it? Thought i've seen pictures where it looked like a ton of work.

Instructions in this thread

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/carbon-fiber-shifter-through-fordparts-com-51576/index14.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
jusdach

jusdach

Reaction score
Looks like Ford increased the price of the handle assembly HL3Z-7213-HA from $57 to $239.77. Still 0 in stock and sucks since I've been waiting several weeks to order at $57 but 0 have been available to ship.

coffee247

Reaction score
Handle Assembly
Part Number: HL3Z-7213-HA

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504339-AC

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504608-AC

What is the difference between the panel parts? Also, are the only other parts to complete the set the door inserts? If so, anyone have those part numbers?

Thanks