Killpecker Sand Dunes, Wyoming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BLM needs to hurry. I need to request my vacation time soon for the summer. I want to go west and check out some different terrain and country side. I was thinking a California run but after checking out the pictures and thread from 2 years ago where three of you did it. I am far more interested in going to Wyoming instead. 1,900 miles to Killpecker is more enticing than the 2,600+ to California.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BLM needs to hurry. I need to request my vacation time soon for the summer. I want to go west and check out some different terrain and country side. I was thinking a California run but after checking out the pictures and thread from 2 years ago where three of you did it. I am far more interested in going to Wyoming instead. 1,900 miles to Killpecker is more enticing than the 2,600+ to California.

My trip is unmovable due to the eclipse... but I might not limited to only one trip! I'll keep an eye out for the trip thread.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything new? @The Car Stereo Company

My leave for the summer is due Wednesday and I'm very limited on what I have left. Just checking. Might not be able to make the whole weekend.
ita a go. we got blm approval so the dates are set. we have been working out details with hotels. will be posted soon, but plan on it

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on this get together? I have a few vacation days left I want to spend out west raptoring. I was thinking of this trip or heading further to Carson City for the Monmouth run. I'm trying to decide either way.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Mike175, I just saw this or I would have responded sooner. I'm still planning on making this trip. Already have it blocked off on my calendar. I have the phone numbers of some of these other guys so I will try to get in touch with them to see if this is still a go. Will get back to you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20