What did you do to your Raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It really is a significant difference. I like the look without the flaps a lot better but this time its function before form. The front flaps keeps shit off the side of the truck which saves the paint and the rear flaps keep shit off my trailers.

I'm not a fan of the look either but function in this case is probably the better option. Thanks for posting.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really is a significant difference. I like the look without the flaps a lot better but this time its function before form. The front flaps keeps shit off the side of the truck which saves the paint and the rear flaps keep shit off my trailers.

Im in the same boat. I don't care that much for the look of the flaps, but if they keep the side of the truck from chips and salt and water all over the side, I'm going with them....ordered a couple weeks ago on the group buy, just waiting for them to come in.
Had Methods and Grabbers on my 13 and no matter how much I tried to keep it clean, the sides were always dirty.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I drove it.

Was planning on getting my new wheels installed but UPS only dropped off 2 of them. :perkinswhatever:
It's not UPS's fault it's mine for going with the cheapest price I could find on the internet. They have everything drop shipped from other vendors and don't know what those vendors have in stock. :emotions122:

Tungsten

Reaction score
Busy week for the Raptor.

Installations completed as of last night
-Windows tinted
-Full body Suntek wrap (in place of Xpel) It has a 10yr warranty.
-Stubby antenna
-Pedal Commander (Damn this thing is cool! Setting is City +2 for the moment)
-Retrax One MX bed cover

Next week
-Hopefully lights from Baja Design

Undecided upgrade
-Wheels, too many to chose from

This fall
- Mojave Road and El Camino Del Diablo

Last edited:

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced stock muffler with Gibson MWA. Sounds much better now. There is some slight drone at around 2200 rpm in the middle gears (4,5,6) but it's fine at highway speeds.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busy two days:
1. Installed DiamondBack cover (easy as pie)
2. Polished down and then built back up with Pinnacle Black Diamond V2 coating (easy to use, but if you do it right, it takes time) Did the wife's Rover last night. I'm beat!
3. Stubby antenna
4. Orvis dog bed in back (need to keep the pups comfortable)
5. Bed Rug mat and tailgate protector

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busy two days:
1. Installed DiamondBack cover (easy as pie)
2. Polished down and then built back up with Pinnacle Black Diamond V2 coating (easy to use, but if you do it right, it takes time) Did the wife's Rover last night. I'm beat!
3. Stubby antenna
4. Orvis dog bed in back (need to keep the pups comfortable)
5. Bed Rug mat and tailgate protector

Can you post a pic of the orvis dog bed?

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drive it 900 miles? Left Dearborn, MI this morning at 7:00 AM Eastern, currently just west of Little Rock, AR. Gonna stop here for the night, and continue the last 300 miles home (Dallas) tomorrow.