IMPORTANT: Official FRF Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Get with RappyGraphics. Yeah it cost money but so what, you are helping out a supporting vendor. I did end up getting the decals from The Grafx Shop several years ago and also purchased a replacement set from Rappy. I find it hard to believe that FRF members are bitching over $14.95, the price of a decent lunch and a beer. For the amount of $$ I've spent on my Raptor for the purchase and all the mods afterwards, this price is nothing, nothing at all.

https://rappygraphics.com/collections/stickers/products/frf-decal-package

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Get with RappyGraphics. Yeah it cost money but so what, you are helping out a supporting vendor. I did end up getting the decals from The Grafx Shop several years ago and also purchased a replacement set from Rappy. I find it hard to believe that FRF members are bitching over $14.95, the price of a decent lunch and a beer. For the amount of $$ I've spent on my Raptor for the purchase and all the mods afterwards, this price is nothing, nothing at all.

https://rappygraphics.com/collections/stickers/products/frf-decal-package

It's not about how much they cost. It's that they are promised for free as a perk of membership. I was a member at AR15.com and they didn't offer that so it wasn't a big deal and I bought my own sticker. If they don't show it as a freebie people probably won't bitch as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

It's not about how much they cost. It's that they are promised for free as a perk of membership. I was a member at AR15.com and they didn't offer that so it wasn't a big deal and I bought my own sticker. If they don't show it as a freebie people probably won't bitch as much.

I agree, it needs to be removed. No mods/admins seem to managing this forum anymore so it might be awhile. Still waiting on my for sale garage items to be approved....