GEN2 Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit - Group Buy!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I spoke with Baja Designs today. They have NOT sold out of the second batch YET.
Get your orders in, just over an hour left.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

GROUP BUY - IS OFFICIALLY OVER. :-(

All invoices are paid up and all orders have been submitted.
I wish to thank everyone who participated, you all made this a successful campaign. Baja Designs was overwhelmed with your support.

I will find out tomorrow how they made out on their ETA of today and will start emailing folks their tracking information as it ships. I believe the first 20 or something made the first batch. A total of 30 Fog kits sold along with some upper grill kits and reverse kits.

Freedom Motorsports thanks you!!!!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Status Update

Need to clarify something to everyone on the group buy as there appears to be some confusion.

For some reason some individuals thought that the list on the first post is the order list of when their order was sent to Baja Designs. If anyone has been following this thread, that list started from the very beginning at first, of a list who was interested in the group buy. From there people who were interested stayed on and the ones that were not, I removed. I never arranged the list to show the order of who paid first. I would remove the folks who were no longer interested and merely copy n' paste someone who was in that same spot. If you moved up, it was only because you were somewhere on the list and confirmed an order and I moved you into a spot that I removed someone who wasn't interested.

I sent the first batch of invoices out in the order of who told me what they wanted. I stayed up all night creating invoices past 3am that night and then started building a list that I sent to Baja Designs in the order that they paid.

Well that order went to shit when Baja Designs start running out of lights and they got so busy they were trying to just get orders out the door. They have done a great job so far and shipped nearly 20 orders of ours but not in the order of being paid but in the order as they had stock which was mainly the Sportsmen and Pro kits. As I have been informing everyone and even Baja Designs has said, the Unlimited kits and S8's overwhelmed them and they are hustling to get those made and shipped out. So even if I re-arranged the list to show your order, it is not going to matter so I chose not too as that would have caused confusion too.

I have forwarded to everyone as I received it from Baja Designs to your email with the tracking information. If you haven't received the tracking, then yours hasn't shipped. I will follow up with Baja Designs the first part of next week and give everyone a status update, I promise. I know people are getting anxious to get their lights so I will do everything in my power to get you taken care of but please be patient.

Please hang in there, these kits are awesome and will be worth the wait.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

STATUS UPDATE:

I was told that the 2nd batch of brackets are supposed to be in on Thursday (3/23) along with hardware for making the S8's for the Upper Grill Kit. They are anticipating to start shipping more orders on Friday.

I know quite a few have emailed or PM about your order and I appreciate the others that are just being patient. But I am not very happy about how things have been shipping out myself, especially out of order of how I submitted them but they are also charging us extra for shipping all these items individually to you guys, just so they can get things out the door. Granted I offered a $10 flat rate because I didn't want to mess with getting shipping quotes and I knew shipping would be more but this additional shipping is really starting to hurt us. You guys got a great deal considering and I know in the end, the wait will be worth it once you get these on your raptor's.

Jetsco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are a must have!

I finished my Baja Designs fog light kit install tonight. The brackets are really well made, the lights are crazy bright and I could not be happier with the final outcome!

Thank you to @Rick@FreedomMotorsports and @BajaDesigns!

S2 Sport wide cornering on aux 6
Squadron Pro Driving combo and Squadron Pro spot on aux 1

Photo #3 - head lights only on.
Photo #4 - head lights and S2 wide cornering on.
Photo #5 - head lights, S2 wide cornering, Squadron Pro Spot and Pro Drving combo all on.

Attachments

• IMG_3566.jpg
    IMG_3566.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3567.jpg
    IMG_3567.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3579.jpg
    IMG_3579.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3580.jpg
    IMG_3580.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3581.jpg
    IMG_3581.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 89
OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Shipping Update:

Spoke with Baja Designs today. The said more of the Unlimited kits will be shipping out this Friday and next Monday.

They ran out of the S2 sport circuit boards after the first batch and they have been pushed back on delivery for them from their supplier. I was told they are expecting delivery of the supplies the end of next week and should be shipping those the following week.

I will keep you up-to-date as I know more.