What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With 75,000 on the clock, my 2011 SCAB is at the dealership for a cooling system flush. Figured it was about time. My rig is designed for the "Special Ford Orange Coolant," so the cost of the flush is going to be $215. That orange stuff is ferociously expensive. I remember when Prestone ethylene glycol was $3.95 per gallon, but the orange stuff is over $20 and the capacity of the 6.2L is right at 5 gallons. How the orange stuff is an improvement sure is mystifying.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing that always bothered me was the lack of a door detent midway between slightly open and full open. I had placed a 3M strip on the edge of the door to prevent chipping and damaging the car next to me while parking, which was not ideal. So I was very happy to find the Door Detent Thread. I am very happy with the result, but it was a bit tricky to install. I wound up dropping the plastic plug inside the fender. Is there any other way to access the inner fender, perhaps through the SVT on the fender? If not, I'll keep trying to fish it out or just buy a new plug.

Attachments

• Detent.jpg
    Detent.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Razor Ramon

Reaction score
Installed the k&n CAI and turned the exit on exhaust out to try and reduce the drone until a better muffler and side exit is done.

c8265dc0d9dd6f8951ea96d6fa64f4ef.jpg

37a9682f233e9ba0d6097b1cee3a22f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya even with the resonator from mbrp I had a Helmholtz welded in and dumped it over the axle. It's perfect now and doesn't give me a migraine even when towing.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

DAF

Reaction score
Ya even with the resonator from mbrp I had a Helmholtz welded in and dumped it over the axle. It's perfect now and doesn't give me a migraine even when towing.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Any link to what you bought would be much appreciated. And when you say you dumped it over the axle, did you just go up and then point it back down? And where did you put the helmholtz ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk