Forscan and tranny reset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gyrotech

Reaction score
So I did the usual forscan changes (including stop/start disable. Worth it). I noticed the truck shifting completely differently today. Much smoother than before, like it was reset. It'll be interesting to see if my ****** driving eventually reprograms it, but maybe worth trying if you think your shifting is off.

I've also never broken 14mpg, so I'll watch that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going purely on butt data. Maybe I'm just extra excited about folding mirrors, but it feels different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which program did you do for the Folding Mirrors... I am a little unsure which to do. Did you do the function where they turn down when you reverse (does this work on the raptor)?

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you put it in 4A? Because I noticed the exact opposite today and thought my truck was shifting funny and riding all herky-jerky and then I realized that I was in 2H and the problem was that I was losing traction. As soon as I put the truck back into 4A, everything smoothed out again. The traction issue is from the outside temp being 20° and the tires being cold I'm sure.

Last edited: