Post all your 2017 rap problems here please..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
I have ZERO problems with my truck. It just make those who don't have one feel like shit :lol2:

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the twin panel sunroof leaking? I took it in and they said the drain tubes were hooked up wrong. Well 3 weeks later once it got warm enough to wash it water still comes in between the front and back panel where the rubber seal is. After washing it I could see water pouring in. Can someone with the twin panel do a water test and tell me what happens

My Schnell

Reaction score
Anyone have the twin panel sunroof leaking? I took it in and they said the drain tubes were hooked up wrong. Well 3 weeks later once it got warm enough to wash it water still comes in between the front and back panel where the rubber seal is. After washing it I could see water pouring in. Can someone with the twin panel do a water test and tell me what happens

I've run mine through at least 4 car washes and have not noticed one leak...

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have a 10/27/16 build screw that has twin panel moonroof with no leaks. We just got over 1 inch of rain last night and no issues. Also have put over 500
Miles on truck off road, so it has been twisted around. Hope they get you fixed!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve washed my Raptor 2 times since January - whether it needed it or not. Both times I stood in the bed and hosed down the moon roof generously, no leaks.

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I would be the unlucky one. We'll see if they get it fixed. Well they will get it fixed. It's just a matter of how many times I'll have to take it back.

SoCalHusker

Reaction score
At 71 miles mine overheated and lost all coolant. I was in Nebraska on county dirt road. It was 10:30pm and hitched a ride to town. Dealership had Gen 2 picked up at 7am and knocking on my door at 9am to deliver. Apparently the coolant lines with compression fittings weren't crimped tight enough.
I was extremely happy with the service provided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackScab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build date 12/23/16. Just hit 2,000 miles, no issues to report. Fit, finish, and performance are all top notch so far....