2017 3.5L Raptor! In The House!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Currently aFe is saying anytime on the release. We were told a lot of the Raptor items are hitting the production line next week. Hoping that means more than just the exhausts.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Badass! I think the SPD exhaust adapters, AFE intake, and 5 Star tune will be a great little setup!!!

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Green: Stock baseline post 2000 miles of abuse and torture.

So the truck gained almost 50hp with 2000 miles no tune?

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will the cruising mpg be the same? I know you cannot make hp out of straight air. So will cruising mpg be he same? For sure it will lock into a gear and stay there with that torque curve in most situations

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will the cruising mpg be the same? I know you cannot make hp out of straight air. So will cruising mpg be he same? For sure it will lock into a gear and stay there with that torque curve in most situations

Most often cruising mpg will stay the same or you will see slightly better mpg when comparing let's say 75 mph pretuned to 75 mph post tuning. You go from 65 mpg pretune to 85 mph cruising speed there will be a bit of a loss.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most often cruising mpg will stay the same or you will see slightly better mpg when comparing let's say 75 mph pretuned to 75 mph post tuning. You go from 65 mpg pretune to 85 mph cruising speed there will be a bit of a loss.

Will y'all look into any specific tune for people with the SPD turbo adaptors? Or do y'all see no specific benefit? Also have y'all dyno'ed any trucks with the adapters? Wanting a third party opinion on these things if possible. Thanks.