GEN 2 Tailgate electrical issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kc0lry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought my Raptor yesterday. After opening the tailgate and closing it, my backup camera stopped working and the drivers side marker doesn't work. Any ideas on where to start looking for the problem?

Attachments

• 20170315_131926.jpg
    20170315_131926.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 92

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought my Raptor yesterday. After opening the tailgate and closing it, my backup camera stopped working and the drivers side marker doesn't work. Any ideas on where to start looking for the problem?

The dealership. Electrical issues can be some of the most difficult to track down. This assumes you have already checked the fuse.

OP
OP
Kc0lry

Kc0lry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership. Electrical issues can be some of the most difficult to track down. This assumes you have already checked the fuse.

Yes. Checked the fuse which is good. Also checked the harness near the spare. I just didn't know if the marker light and the camera shared some sort of connection in the tailgate.