Even a steam cleaner wont clean it....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would use a good quality all purpose cleaner properly diluted for interior surfaces. Not sure about other brands but I always have Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner Plus on my arsenal. Adams might have a similar priduct as well.

After you clean it you will pobably need a good quality UV protectant dressing to bring it back to life.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just something to try. When my work truck gets dirt and oils on it like that I use WD-40. Now I have not done it on my raptor yet cause it's a month old but I know on my work truck it works well. And it won't dry out the plastic. After I would put some mild detergent on it to remove the oil from the WD-40. Again I'm not saying this would work for you but it does on the work truck.

J Rosson

Reaction score
2nd on the Mr. Clean Dry Erase Pad

I have used these to completely restore dingy white boat enterior, and anything else I can't get clean. It has a way of pulling the grime out of the nooks and crannies. Nasty white seats look like brand new in a few minutes.
Rinse often and rub gently.

If you have not tried one, trust me, it's worth the trip to the grocery store and $5. Get the heavy duty ones if you can find them.

I would be very surprised if a Mr. Clean magic eraser didn't remove the stain. I have cleaned dry paint out of worse.

Firemedic269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep baby wipes in the truck. That takes most of not all of the mud off of the interior plastics of mine. Just rub it in circles over it.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I suggest you try a can of Spot Shot. It's a sort of dry cleaning solution in a can, and my experience with it is that it'll remove ANY spot out of carpet. You will find it where carpet cleaning supplies are sold.