GEN 2 Phone mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
^^^^^^ What he said. Mob Armor is good.

Does the Gen2 have a CD Player? I use a CD Player mount myself. For me it's perfect height/location. Very stable off-road as well, no vibrating.

OP
OP
P

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, my wife has the cd mount in her car, maybe I will borrow it for a test fit.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered Rokform Predator case and I'm going to experiment with their magnet mount. The only downside is that its a flat, low profile mount. I'm going to try to mix this with a magnetic mount from amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T0I54Q8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1MDZX64RID3EF&coliid=I272DZKR7861Z9&psc=1

This should allow me to mount the phone at different angles, rotate, etc. Alternatively, the magnetic mount from amazon has a magnet sticker you can apply to your phone or stick behind your existing case. I just happened to be ready for a new case. I should have everything set up in the next week and I'll post pics and findings.