After Market Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Boom, 3 of our 4 options:
16903272_402090350155323_4229759487735483154_o.jpg

And yes we do have the weights of each bumper. Our heaviest front bumper, Honey Badger winch, adds 44 lbs over stock, the rear adds 32lbs.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We will have 3 front bumper versions available shortly,....very shortly. Both bolt on, and frame-trimmed versions. Just be patient another week or so. [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see some frame cut bumpers with a decent approach angle. Why not tease us with a rendering or two...

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boom, 3 of our 4 options:
16903272_402090350155323_4229759487735483154_o.jpg

And yes we do have the weights of each bumper. Our heaviest front bumper, Honey Badger winch, adds 44 lbs over stock, the rear adds 32lbs.

Can the adaptive cruise still be used with your R series bumper? I noticed there is not an option on your website for the relocation bracket for the R series.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can the adaptive cruise still be used with your R series bumper? I noticed there is not an option on your website for the relocation bracket for the R series.

The ACC bracket is included with the Intercooler Relocation bracket. So if you're looking at a winch bumper or the Race Series R bumper (which all require the Intercooler Relocation kit), you already have the ACC relocation bracket included with the Intercooler Kit.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will have a kick ass Gen 2 Bumper out in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

Any chance you'll consider something along these lines :

I'm probably just speaking for myself here, but I would really LOVE to see a bumper with design elements like yours (the rolled bar following the bends of the factory grill) which does NOT require relocation of any factory HW or trimming.

Something I can just bolt in place of the current bumper. If that means losing a bit of the approach angle gains of the designs you posted, that;s fine, with me anyway.

There are some folks here who would really enjoy the aggressive looks of aftermarket bumpers which bolt in to place and do not require relocating the I/C or ACC or trimming of any sort. Plus do NOT interfere with the front camera.

Make one that meets those and I buy it yesterday!

Hell, make it in aluminum and it's a done deal!

Just my opinion though.

Reaction score

Like mentioned above, the adaptive cruise relocation bracket is part of the intercooler kit, which is required for that bumper.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Any chance you'll consider something along these lines :

The ASC module is sensitive & will not read through a thick steel offroad bumper. The other problem is that it mounts to the factory bumper. You will always have to relocate it. Even if we welded a bracket to the back of the bumper somehow to remount the module, it wouldnt work properly. With the technology in these trucks, every year it gets harder & harder to make bumpers for them. Nothing we cant handle, just takes a lot more R&D than the old days!