South Dakota Black Hills Raptor Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is not a sponsored run it's a vacation you're welcome to tag along.

July 21-25

Ok this will be another family type run like the SDBR but with less planning lol unless someone wants's to step up I'm just an idiot when it comes to organizing.
you are responsible for yourself!
you will need one of these [FONT=&quot]Black Hills National Forest Motorized Trail Permits[/FONT]
and camping reservation from Bruce http://www.kempskamp.com/
going
1-@Wilson
2-@RaptorScrew
3-@Aaron
4-@korbendallas
5-@WyoStorm

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why I called this a Raptor run in the title lol habit I guess. That's what I want it to be but no matter what I'll be going so nothing else really matters and I'm telling Jonathan it's a raptor run. It's not going to be sponsored I might be able to get a few hat's and e-30 Wilson cookies lined up but for the most part, it will be up to the individuals.
now if you are new to the foarm and I don't know you personly or online you are welcome to come and we will help out but if you **** me off I know my way home lol <you'll know as much as I do out there! we want to have fun and we will.

what are we thinking on sleep campground or hotels? wild bills worked out well last time. I did like going back to the same spot every night especially if you are in a tent.

I do think 15 truck's plus 3 chase trucks is about all you'd want in a group.

food I do not have coolers like we would need to bring sandwich material so you're on your own. stopping on the trail for that sandwich was awesome so we can but it will be a bring your own.

I was going to just go off memory lol but if @Aaron can get a route uploaded we will follow him. I am in no way an expert at planning.

this is a link of what you might expect if you where to go on a sponsored run. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f113/rpg-wsi-present-south-dakota-buffalo-run-21214/#post364119
this will give you an idea of what you should have even if your alone and what this run is based off of I'm taking vacation July 21-25 to off road you want to tag along.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Possibly in!

I think camping sounds awesome, and having one place to hang out every night would be best, that way you don't waste any time setting up camp every night.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Starting on the 23rd of july we have plenty of openings,we have a lot of 30 amp full hookup sites and tenting starting on the 21st but the top part of the campground and the cabins are full for another event.let me know what might work for you,would love to see you guys back again.

Thanks Keith
Wild Bill’s Campground
(605) 578-2800

well sound's like tent or camper if we are staying hear again.