Gun holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccso285

Reaction score
My other truck, 2016 F150, I can pull down back seat and slide one of my Scars in there in a bag. The Raptor has a sub behind the driver rear seat and I can't slide the Scar in there, sub is in way. I guess I will have to tax stamp the Scar and SBR it....Wish the drivers rear seat would fold down, I could get it to fit I'm sure.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My other truck, 2016 F150, I can pull down back seat and slide one of my Scars in there in a bag. The Raptor has a sub behind the driver rear seat and I can't slide the Scar in there, sub is in way. I guess I will have to tax stamp the Scar and SBR it....Wish the drivers rear seat would fold down, I could get it to fit I'm sure.

The rear seat does fold down CCSO. Latch behind the headrest that's a PIA to get to.

Hope you get it in there but a SBR is not always a bad thing...other than the government side of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
#RepealNFA ....and I know its actually GCA34 but that sounds better.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
For handguns I make my own kydex holsters and then I 3m Velcro it to the side of the shifter for a quick draw and it doesn't leave any holes in the interior. I'll post a pic when my truck comes in.

Firemedic269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can or you can mount it with double sided tape. I used command strips on this truck. I have no complaints with the setup not using screws.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
For handguns I make my own kydex holsters and then I 3m Velcro it to the side of the shifter for a quick draw and it doesn't leave any holes in the interior. I'll post a pic when my truck comes in.

A pick will probably answer this question, but, how do you get a secure grip for the draw with this setup? Every one of these I have seen so far has the grip sitting below the top of the console.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
A pick will probably answer this question, but, how do you get a secure grip for the draw with this setup? Every one of these I have seen so far has the grip sitting below the top of the console.

Mine wouldn't sit below. I'd have the grip mounted a little higher than the edge to grab it easily... if I understand the question correctly that is

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you are looking for more tactical weapons but wanted to show you guys this holder I found online. Its made by a company called Gum Creek. I liked that it had no drilling required. I wasn't thrilled about having to do some retro fit under the steering column with some of the other brands. This was super easy and no tools required.

Not sure what and if they would have something for tactical or rifles...never looked.

Attachments

• Raptor 4.JPG
    Raptor 4.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 247
  • Raptor 5.JPG
    Raptor 5.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Raptor 6.JPG
    Raptor 6.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 198