What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took it for a test drive trying to figure out my waylens any one want to buy a wylense lol I knew I shouldn't have bought that. Don't know how to use it.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I worship the truck yet again... I was on Dallas North Tollway and there was some dew on the road and going into a long sweeping turn I figured all is well. About 2 seconds later I feel the back end starting to slide out, going about 70 mph, and quickly try and correct the problem. After rocking back and forth and fighting the truck to line up I finally got her back in the proper lane.

Thank the Lord there was no one around my truck at the time and that she straightened out. I like to think I would of easily flipped or much worse hit another person. If it were any other pickup or large truck no question I would have been a goner. The truck overwhelms me again with how stable and predictable it can be when put to the test or obstacles arise. Good thing I got the rear end done a couple months ago with frame support, Deavers..

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Ummm, might be time for some new tires? That is not cool just losing the tail end like that...

I have been wanting a quick and easy way to mount my iPad to the dash and started playing around with some of the new magnet mounts. Now I can mount two phones or the iPad in seconds. The two magnets are plenty for on road use, thinking I'm going to need a third for off road. I'm hoping I can find a CD slot mount that is snug. The first one I tried didn't go deep enough to lock into the slot.

1c068a855cad18f5dbf894b66c6f87f9.jpg

e8df808e4dda8415719ac62306e3576c.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@CineSLR the tires I would say are fairly new.. probably because it hasn't seen much rain it was a lot slicker than I thought. I will admit it was a big enough curve I should not have been going 70mph. Need to stop believing this thing is a race car for the street!

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Mine are hitting that 40% mark and getting squirrelly too... It is really night and day in wet traction now.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk