After Market Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD Bumper Lighting

I got a Rigid Industries Midnight Edition RDS-Series 30" LED Spot Light Bar if anyone is interested? Brand New in the Box!! This light retails for $1250 plus tax

I'm selling it for $1000 and its BRAND NEW!

SOLD

Last edited:

ryant858

Reaction score
I'm looking to get the ADD Honeybadger on order soon. I know these bumpers are expensive. Is that because they're the only game in town still, or are they THAT well made (or both)?

What I really need are the clevis mounts that accept the 3/4" D Ring. My Blue OX RV attachment will also fit those... allows me to flat tow the raptor easily with my RV when that's needed.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in the same boat.... ADD bumpers are beyond overpriced... My jeep's bumper was $800 and just as nice. ADD with a winch and rigid lights get up to about $8k for the front bumper alone lol.... 15% of the value of your truck in the front bumper lol.

Give it some time and my guess there will be plenty of other's joining the aftermarket Raptor party.

I want a Honey Badger front and rear for about $3k for both w/lights but I am poor.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat.... ADD bumpers are beyond overpriced... My jeep's bumper was $800 and just as nice. ADD with a winch and rigid lights get up to about $8k for the front bumper alone lol.... 15% of the value of your truck in the front bumper lol.

Give it some time and my guess there will be plenty of other's joining the aftermarket Raptor party.

I want a Honey Badger front and rear for about $3k for both w/lights but I am poor.

Raptor Tax man. 3k can get you a good amount stuff for a jeep but for a raptor that gets you one bumper. I don't really see that changing anytime soon especially if you want a higher quality product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are there any pics of the RPG bumper floating around out there?

Their Instagram has pictures of their bumpers on 15+ f150s. I haven't seen it on a raptor yet. I think I saw somewhere they are waiting on powder coat.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I'm also in for RPG fronts and rears as soon as they're ready