LED Interior Glitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiNyLoBo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The menu states the last two colors for the ambient lighting are blue and purple...

But blue is purple and purple is pink.

Nothing major...just amusing when you are from a family of artists who regularly yell out, "BLACK IS A SHADE!!"

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
no, but the woman who briefed me on the truck when I bought it did do a hard sell on selecting purple as the accent color.

I passed.

OP
OP
TiNyLoBo

TiNyLoBo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was initially saddened by the lack of pink in the options. Having boobs clearly means I have to abide by certain standards due to my gender. LOL

I'd be interested to know if it's the same for others...or if I'm just lucky and have re-named the color spectrum.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thread resurrection.

Anyone else notice that no matter what mood lighting you select, when you shut the truck off, it defaults back to blue?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread resurrection.

Anyone else notice that no matter what mood lighting you select, when you shut the truck off, it defaults back to blue?

That is normal for Ford ambient lighting. The wife's Edge does it too. It should go back to your selected color when you restart.