Price increase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats b.s

Im in same boat, ordered Nov with build next month. Im going to ask dealer to honor initial price

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I asked the dealer to honor and they said no; now I am taking it to the regional sales rep since Ford customer service was no help. Ford would not even give me the sales rep name and number..........told me to get that info from salesperson who does not have. Where do I get the regional sales rep name and number?

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked the dealer to honor and they said no; now I am taking it to the regional sales rep since Ford customer service was no help. Ford would not even give me the sales rep name and number..........told me to get that info from salesperson who does not have. Where do I get the regional sales rep name and number?

Not an exact answer, but when you ordered your vehicle, An "Order Summary" is produced (Darren might have an official name for it). It has your "Price Level" on the form...Mine from last year was "725". My understanding, is that pricing is locked in for you from that point. If you go back and make changes to your order....who knows, that is past my pay grade, but I hope the above is some help. Also you may want to look at the following link. It goes into more detail. The first picture, item "8" is the Price Level for that order.
The Ford ordering process explained from start to finish

Someone has mentioned on another thread that Ford changes the price level throughout the year so that the % increase when they announce the next years pricing will not be so big a jump.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup it happens. My 2013 went up over $500 from the time I ordered to the time it arrived. Get used to it, going to happen. I agree with Raptizzle, I could see a $2000 price increase by next year.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They've got to make up all that lost revenue from ramp 59 retrofits somewhere... thx guise!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read the fine print on the Ford website.

Note: Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been told to expect a big increase in MSRP for the 2018 model year.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are bending ppl over for 5-20g extra and you think they will honour a price? Fairy tales , these dealer are greedy thieves.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer and regional rep looked into it and said my retail order is locked in at prior price it shows on my order and even when I dropped carbon fiber per their request I still retain the lower msrp pricing. We'll see if that actually happens but they said something about a ford policy on price protection or something kind that's

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer and regional rep looked into it and said my retail order is locked in at prior price it shows on my order and even when I dropped carbon fiber per their request I still retain the lower msrp pricing. We'll see if that actually happens but they said something about a ford policy on price protection or something kind that's

Same as what my dealer and regional rep said when I removed the bead lock wheels last month on an order that was originally placed in Sept. Yes, we'll see...