Truck Caps for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorVision

Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions for a Truck cap for the raptor. I have seen some on the 2013-14 Raptors and wanted advice on options. I want it to look and perform well but hopefully not break the bank.

I have already considered a Tonneau cover but I will need a bit more space and I will occasionally take road trips with furry companions that I would like to have comfortable in the back.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

RaptorVision

PMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could help with this, but I want the tonneau cover route. FWIW I'm pretty happy with the Retrax MX one.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Attachments

• TRUCK 32.jpg
    TRUCK 32.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,432
  • 17x9 postive 12.jpg
    17x9 postive 12.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,026
OP
OP
R

RaptorVision

Reaction score
I have not looked into the soft top cover, will look into more and consider.

Any experience with A.R.E or Leer? Heard they do decent hard tops. Got a price quote from leer but it was running pretty high and didnt have option for a pet screen.

Not sure which models would be ideal to keep the truck looking good.

Big-Foot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suspect that a topper / cap or tonneau for the Raptor will be the same as those for the standard 5.5' bed F150, but does anyone know for certain?

Also

What about the interior of the bed. Are those also the same?
((Thinking about getting the BedRug system for mine))

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suspect that a topper / cap or tonneau for the Raptor will be the same as those for the standard 5.5' bed F150, but does anyone know for certain?

Also

What about the interior of the bed. Are those also the same?
((Thinking about getting the BedRug system for mine))

I can confirm that a camper shell from a F150 is the same. I'd guess the interior bed dimensions are also the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 2 ARE's. Good covers and reasonable. I have the one with opening and venting side windows. If you're hauling critters, which I do, it makes it comfortable for them and it's easy to clean the inside of the windows. Should be able to get one with the opening windows for around $2000 painted to match. My last one, bought 2 months ago cost $1600. Plain jane no liner or side opening but the do vent. I did opt for the dual rear door lock handles, more secure.