2017 M&R Ford Raptor Fog Kit Prototype

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We would love to have this kit completed within the next 2 weeks or so (dont quote me on that). We have been receiving a lot of inquiries regarding the kit which will be released as soon as the final product meets our standards. We do not yet have the final price since it is still in the R&D stages, but our target range is beetween $500 - 600 for the complete kit. We can start making a list of how the orders will be going out. If you would like to be on the list please PM me for details

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course, You can choose Spot, Euro, or Flood

To all ..... I need help with what I would ultimately want. All said and done, I don't feel like the factory lights put out enough light, so I am looking for something that will light up the road much better and not blind oncoming traffic. That said, do I want spot, euro, flood, etc....?

If I did Amber and white, would that look better and provide any benefits aside from potentially looks. How many ambers to white and where would I place the amber lights in the sequence?

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Jeff.. Its hard to answer your questions because most aftermarket lights are for off road use only. Even though a lot of people use them on the street does not make them 100% legal. I would say spots and point them lower

consolidated

Reaction score
I'd be into this but why is each lamp in a cylinder that looks like it proud of the bumper? Wouldn't it look cleaner and be more protected from bump damage if it were flush or set back?