Locker down or Console vault ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..I had Locker down in my 2013 Rap.. and Loved it !

Now..I need a new one for my 2017 Rap.. Which one do U recommend ?

Would I be able to use the tray? with these?

thackl

Reaction score
I got one as my first mod. It's very nice and someone will have to come with some real intent to get into it. I just put the tray down in the bottom of the console and still use it to organize stuff and hold change.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get one of these too. Looks like the Locker down one has the bigger opening vs. Console Vault. I wish one of these companies made a tray that would fit above the vault to hold a few things. Be easy to lift a tray out to access the vault I think.

Was hoping to avoid opening the console lid and the vault lid on a routine basis to access things.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys..I bought the Locker Down..but its loose.. and it moves.. and the lid hits my stock console lid..

I called them and they offered me $20 credit or return.. but no return lable.. :(

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys..I bought the Locker Down..but its loose.. and it moves.. and the lid hits my stock console lid..

I called them and they offered me $20 credit or return.. but no return lable.. :(

My recently purchased Locker Down fits perfectly. I went with it over console vault because there is a option for a electric push button lock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have an usb port outside?

I ask..mine does not have one..but my friend said he has one...

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have the specific part number for the right model of Console Vault that fits Gen2? (Or the Ford OEM equivalent)?

Edit: found it, model 1062 from Console Vault at $269 with free shipping.

Last edited: