so cal-ians!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tofuwreck

Reaction score
hey guys and gals
new to the forum and somewhat a new owner since december '16.
just wanna throw a little rant
a little upset, nothing personal or problems nor broken
so yesterday on saturday, i took a day trip to glamis, left with the group and meet up with the rest of the group already at camp on gecko road past the drags.
this entire trip im expecting to see other raptors in the dunes or at least on the road, but didn't see any other raptors the entire day!! no gen 2s or 1s.
this past weekend was pretty slow at the dunes, as it was just any other regular weekend but still no raptors!?!?

just wondering where everyone went? i know people have things to do in their lives.
regardless of that i made it to the top of the hill :)
took me a few times but still made it and didn't really have to air down but still did it anyways.
overall, pretty impressed with the vehicle and performance!!

posted some pics cause i know you guys love pics

ohhh and not sure if you guys in so cal do some type of meet and greet during the riding season and go out for trails or some type of expedition i'd love to join and participate. let me know if there is anything going on or coming up!!
thanks, great community here!!

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 129

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come out and join us. Looking like we are going to have a really good turn out. Icon is sponsoring a Taco truck for everyone Saturday night. All we ask is you head over to our website and sign up so we can give them a head count. Hope to see you there.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Check out @EXO. They put together some cool runs in so cal and have a group therapy day in the dirt coming up next month in Barstow.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f113/group-therapy-barstow-march-17th-18th-51836/

Thanks. Hope to see you there. Didn't get a chance to talk with you much On Rip to the Strip.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come out and join us. Looking like we are going to have a really good turn out. Icon is sponsoring a Taco truck for everyone Saturday night. All we ask is you head over to our website and sign up so we can give them a head count. Hope to see you there.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Thanks. Hope to see you there. Didn't get a chance to talk with you much On Rip to the Strip.

For sure, I'm gonna try to make it next month but you may have had me mixed up with someone else on the rip. I didn't get out for that run.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
For sure, I'm gonna try to make it next month but you may have had me mixed up with someone else on the rip. I didn't get out for that run.

You're going to put that thing in the dirt?!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk