GEN 2 Track your raptor leave factory by rail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Ford Raptor has been shipped and is on a train, loaded from ramp 58.
I have been able to follow the train by calling their rep for Norfolk Southern rail, no problem and they are very nice. All you need to do, call your dealer when your truck leaves a ramp, your dealer can see on their computer the rail car #. Get that number. Norfolk Southern rail is for the east and south. I got the rail company's phone number from the computer. Called hit #2 then hit #2 i think one more time #2 talking with the rep just said simply "that I am tracking a shipment and I have the rail car number". 800-635-5768
Just a few days more!!!!!

OP
OP
HOLESHOT

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Down,
did you happen to see a Raptor blue super cab stock rims, that should be mine. That train just came through Roanoke yesterday.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i didnt see the car at all, but my buddy told me he saw two.. i think he said a blue and a black were in the same autorack, and it was also hard to see how many door handles. they have these things sealed up pretty tight these days, so hard to see inside the rail car

i doubt if the rail car was destined for VA that it came to us. We handle most of the autoracks that go to all points west of Chicagoland.