TRR Raptor X 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrociraptor

Reaction score
Continuing to upload new images as they are edited. We are doing things a little different this time.

For those of you that have sent messages on here and Facebook please continue to check the web site below for additional images. As images are completed they are being uploaded to the web site for purchase.

For those that may be interested but have not messaged, we will not be completing edits on images unless we have been asked to provide images of your specific truck. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Christie Materni - Krop

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Any action photos of truck #11 would be welcome!

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any action photos of truck #11 would be welcome!
Can you give me a little more info about your truck? Any distingishing items like color, bumpers, stickers, lighbars, year, scab/screw? In many cases the mud makes it difficult to see numbers in the images and the info will help us spot your truck and pull them for editing.

Atrociraptor

Reaction score
Can you give me a little more info about your truck? Any distingishing items like color, bumpers, stickers, lighbars, year, scab/screw? In many cases the mud makes it difficult to see numbers in the images and the info will help us spot your truck and pull them for editing.

Black 2014 screw with ford racing wheels, stock bumpers, and vision x light cannons at a-pillars, a bunch of stickers on drivers back window and two stickers on drivers side door at the running boards. That and I was the guy who lost his 4wd and had to keep getting towed out of the mud... : )

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black 2014 screw with ford racing wheels, stock bumpers, and vision x light cannons at a-pillars, a bunch of stickers on drivers back window and two stickers on drivers side door at the running boards. That and I was the guy who lost his 4wd and had to keep getting towed out of the mud... : )
Lol... well if you weren't stuck out there then you weren't trying hard enough. I'll take a look and see what we got. Were you in group A or B on the track day?

Atrociraptor

Reaction score
Lol... well if you weren't stuck out there then you weren't trying hard enough. I'll take a look and see what we got. Were you in group A or B on the track day?

Not sure.... you do have one posted of my truck, RX32.jpg if that helps?

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. Just uploaded today. I'll check for additionals. Trey kind of had to be the priority at first as he is the one that hired us. Now that we have most of his images done we can continue to focus on requests from owners. Let me know if you have any other questions and thanks for reaching out.

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Article is up

Hey all,
Check out the write up from the TRR Raptor X event this year on Offroadextreme.com. Huge thanks to @treypal for letting us be a part of it.

http://www.offroadxtreme.com/off-road-events-2/texas-raptor-runs-getting-muddy-at-raptorx/

Attachments

• videotogif_2017.02.27_06.33.01.gif
    videotogif_2017.02.27_06.33.01.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 185

Atrociraptor

Reaction score
Raptor X? Not scheduled yet as far as I know. Raptoberfest is the next event, 9/21 - 9/23. Registration here: https://texasraptorrun.formstack.com/forms/2018_rtf